PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Days 8-10

Day 8 : Sculpt. I am feeling pretty good at most of the weight lifting exercises. The hardest part for sure is the push ups. Today I focused on doing the pushups well and having the correct form. It was hard, but worth it. I didn't eat great (well, actually, the food was fabulous, just not great for me).

Day 9 : I sort of fell off the wagon today. I did a lot of walking and running around with Lucky, but I didn't push play on my videos. I am still down on myself for that. I won't take a break on Wednesday, I will make Sundays my day off instead so I can stay on track.

Day 10 : I did the cardio work out tonight. It was hard, but I worked hard too. I can do more of the jumping and I did all of the run lunges. The hardest part was probably the abs at the end, but I feel like I am doing better at them each time I do the workout.

I didn't sleep well last night so I am going to bed early tonight to try to get enough rest to last the week. I have noticed that I am more awake during the days when I get exercise. That is a definite plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment