PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 5/6

When I started Power 90, I decided to make Wednesday my day off. I am usually exhausted by the time Wednesday comes around, so I think a break is good. I started day 6 with minimal soreness, and even sort of looked forward to sculpt today! I have to say, the length of the workouts is no problem, once I push play, they go by really fast. The toughest part for me is the push ups, I have never really been able to do them, but I still give it my best shot. The dips at the end are hard too.

I have also been keeping track of what I eat on weight watchers online. I really enjoy their frozen meals, and they even have desserts! I need to work on eating more fruits and veggies. Today I was craving chocolate - so I opted for some chocolate covered fruit. Delicious, and fairly nutritious!

No comments:

Post a Comment