PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Days 13 and 14

I have officially done 14 days of Power 90! While it doesn't seem like much considering how much I have left to go, I am proud that I have stuck with it.

Day 13 - Sculpt. This day was pretty tough. I had a terrible day at work, and Lucky got in trouble at daycare. I burst into tears in the lobby of the daycare. I was very tempted to just come home and crash. But, I managed to make myself do the dvd. I figured it was only 28 minutes, and I made it to the end! So while I wasn't in the best form, and probably could have tried harder, I get an A for effort!

Day 14 - Cardio. Today I had really tight calves again. I need to remember to stretch them out, and to drink lots of water during the day, even when I am not at work. I did more abs, but I couldn't do some of the jumps. I would give myself a B for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment