PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Ooops! Days 21 - 26!

Day 21 was a day off. Wednesdays are my day off :) It was a nice milestone. I am proud of myself!

Day 22 - Sculpt - Was tired, and didn't really want to do it but I did 12 reps with the 5 lb weights.
Day 23 - Cardio - I have to make a confession, I just couldn't bring myself to do the video, so I went down to the gym and walked 2.3 miles in 45 minutes on the treadmill. I will get back to the video next week but I needed a change, but still wanted to do cardio.
Day 24 - Sculpt - This day went well - I pulled a muscle under my arm but other than that I used the 5 pound weights and did 12 reps.
Day 25 - Cardio day - I went down to the gym and ran/walked 2.3 miles in 45 minutes. I ran one minute and walked the next.
Day 26 - Today is sculpt. I also ran/walked 1.5 miles in 30 minutes. Not a great pace, but it is a start! I was able to do the dips better!

I decided to start running because I am going to a pool party for labor day weekend with some college friends in VA so I want to look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment