PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome!

So, I decided to join the world of blogging.  We'll see how it goes!  I hope to give friends and family a place to feel connected to my life here in the big city.  It's a place to show off my recent craft projects, baking adventures, and the occasional tale of graduate school.  I hope you enjoy.  

As for my current status, let's see.  Classes ended in April, and I am trying to get my life organized.  I cannot believe how much mail one person can receive in a school year.  I had so many things to file/throw away.  Anyone have a good system for staying on top of 'real life'?  

I am steadily trying to plan out my thesis so that I can *hopefully* finish in a year and get a real life.  

Life seems to be treating me well.  My parents were able to visit a few weeks ago and I had a blast with them.  We went to see the butterflies, ate amazing mexican food, went to visit family friends and knitted at night!  It was great to show them where I have been living for the past three years (I can't believe it's been that long!!!!).  

That's all for now, but I have so much to say.  

-me

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!! :) Please feel free to steal any pictures! yeah, I did know that was you - i just thought it was a way cute picture! :) Also, I have all those old family photos on my computer and on my google albums from when i made that dvd for Christmas. I can send you a cd of them all if you want. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete